The first book I ever read by Lisa Scottoline and I wasn't in the slightest bit disappointed. This book is an intriguing mystery novel that any would enjoy. Surrounding a mysterious tragedy at her third-grade daughter's (Melly's) Rose McKenna is put through quiet possible one of the worst things a mother could go through. Scottoline uses a very very effective form of visualization that generates a strong and moving picture in the reader's mind. She uses such strong vocabulary that quiet honestly I'm not sure has been noticed before. Some people who have read her books say that she uses to much visualtion and puts to much information into her story line. Quiet honestly, I love it. It is very similar to my own writing style so I can relate to it very easily. From the very first sentence she hooks you in and quiet forcefully draws you into the story. I could not stop reading this book once I got into it! I would suggest this book to anyone who can read! Save Me is an extraordinary novel that knocks you off your feet and keeps you gunning for more. Better yet, Lisa Scottoline is a truly gifted writer and her amazing book has made me ache for more of her writings.
Please remember to like, comment and subscribe for more reviews! Next: Let's Take a Look: Look Again by Lisa Scottoline
Thanks for reading my first review ! Leave me some reviews and I'll improve with them!
Until next time;
Calista Gonzales

No comments:
Post a Comment