Monday, August 22, 2016

A Brief Synopsis on My Mind

Hello everyone! 

My first post! Yay! So a little about me and this blog then onto my first review! :) I have started this blog upon the urging of my English teacher who suggested that since I read non-stop and have done a few author interviews that I put it to use and make some reviews ! I'll try to post weekly but please work with me if I don't! Some basic back ground information: I am a senior in high school and I participate in robotics and am co-captain of my school colorgaurd team. I have a two year old border collie mix named Loki and two parakeets named Tweety and Nimbus (yes like Nimbus 2000 from Harry Potter) So boring introductions out of the way....lets get down to business ! :) Please please feel free to comment and make book suggestions! I love talking to people and hearing their feed back ! Thanks and see you all soon!

Calista 

No comments:

Post a Comment